Camp Trainer/Coordinator- Masambo Selisho
OCTOBER 2018 / FEBRUARY / APRIL / JULY 2019
Rackets skills, Games, Fun & Fitness, and Kids Yoga
Individual & group coaching is also available for all levels
About the Camps
Cheadle Hume Club will hold the Camps throughout the summer and during school holidays. We will accommodate ages between 4 to 14 years old. The camps will be a good fun week and great incentive for all the children taking part.
Profile of the Trainers/Coach
All the coaches who will be organising & coaching the camp weeks are qualified coaches, DBS checked & First Aid Qualified, thus ensuring quality teaching & a high level of expertise with children.
Details of the camp
The Camp Day will run from 9.30am to 3.30pm and inclusive of the camp fees are following –
- Full technical teaching/ coaching aspects of developing required skills and understanding, movement, coordination and fitness for kids.
- Emphasis will be placed on tactical and mental skills work which will include lots of competitions & match play while also having fun in a safe environment.
- Excellent opportunities of playing games and fun.
- Every child who attends the camp receives a certificate.
- Each child will gain maximum benefit due to the fact that places are limited.
- This also provides a great opportunity to get discount on 1 and 1 for kids (fun, fitness and squash coaching) with our trainer Masambo Selisho
Other Camp Requirements
- Children must bring a towel & change of clothes if needed to change.
- Children must bring own lunch or if you want lunch provided the additional fee will be added please discuss this with coordinator for this option.
- All children are expected to remain under the supervision of the coach/trainer or member of staff at all times while at the Total Fitness. Any person leaving will do so at their own risk & will be classed as a non participant.
- Please note, we will not be responsible provide supervision outside the camp hours.
- The Club’s liability is strictly limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of negligence of the Club, its staff or agents.
- Cancellation requires 7 days notice, admin fee charged. Courses cancelled with less than 7 days notice 50% of cost refundable, less than 2 days 50% refund dependant on place being resold.
- Dates may alter or be cancelled in the event of emergency or insufficient number of attendees.
Camp Trainer/Coordinator- Masambo Selisho: Contact Telephone Number- 07941778466
Address: Cheadle Hume Club, Woods Lane, Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, SK8 7JY
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILD BEFORE THE START OF THE CAMP & PICK UP PROMPTLY AT 3.30PM.